Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So what's next?

I've been pondering this.  One of the million books I'm reading now is this book by Andy Stanley.  Actually, haven't started it - but will this week.  The original title was What to Cheat (I believe).  The gist of the book is decided what to spend your time on - you honestly have to cheat something in your life each day to get everything done.  So will you take time away from the Bible, your husband, your kids, your job, etc.

There are also some other books like the Husband Project.
    Praying God's Word for your Husband
    Praying God's Word for you Life
    Project Marriage (but I think we would have to bring our husbands in on this)
    The Me Project (might be good for us)
    The Get Yourself Organized Project (Lord, I need this.  Amen!)
    21 Ways to Connect to your Kids
   
So what do you girls think?  I'm up for anything.  And we really don't have to read a book to continue supporting each other!  I will keep the blog up and running.  I'll try to post anything that "feels right" for our group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment